The South Australian Government has announced the following COVID-19 relief measures:
- six month payroll tax waiver for business with Australian grouped wages up to $4 million.
- six month payroll tax deferral for businesses with Australian grouped wages over $4 million
- deferral of the third and fourth instalment for 2019-20 land tax liabilities
- increase of amount paid for first year of the land tax reform transition fund
- second anniversary claim for job accelerator grant to be assessed at staffing levels as at 31 January 2020.
See our COVID-19 relief page for more details.
Further Information COVID-19 relief measures